All Monorail Lovers, Advocates and to whom it may concern,
We encourage and invite professionals across the world to submit paper proposals for the Monorailex 2023 Conference in Brazil with the kind support of Metro São Paulo.
Monorailex is the annual conference of the International Monorail Association with its goal to provide a platform to present new research and development of monorail systems and operational findings. This platform targets towards experts involved in transportation planning in communities and metropolitan regions, in the industry as monorail system suppliers, the supply and service industries for vehicles and infrastructure, researchers and operators for mass transportation for an exchange.
The International Monorail Association also welcomes researchers to submit their original articles, which can be of academic or of practical value, to be published for the first time. We seek contributions that illustrate the different transportation systems, and ways to enhance their efficiency and showcase opportunities for empowering citizens in finding solutions in mass transportation.
Monorailex 2023 Theme
Best Practice and further Evolution of Monorails as Public Transportation Systems
Possible topics could include:
- Best Practices Construction, Operations, and Maintenance
- Planning of Transport Systems and Evaluation (of monorails)
- Transit System Safety
- Life Cycle Costs
- Technical Innovations
Guide for authors and important dates:
- Language: English
- Deadline to submit detailed abstract (max. 250 words) and author details is May 12, 2023
(if there are multiple authors, please provide information of the presenter and if the presentation will be remote, or the presenter will join the conference in person as a participant)
- Deadline of full paper document file, single spaced in Times New Roman 12 point and the presentation in PowerPoint ppt by e-mail including videos and/or recorded presentation: September 29, 2023
- 20 minutes will be allowed for the presentation of the paper at the Conference; with 5-10 min for follow up discussions
- The author(s) shall indicate their full personal contact details and include a brief biography (max. 250 words) and photo, as well as a short company/organization description (max. 250 words) and a company logo
The full manuscript should be emailed to the IMA Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the deadline indicated above and summarized below. Authors will be contacted by email for authoring guidelines after we have received and accepted the detailed abstract.
Abstract Deadline: May 12, 2023
Full and Final Version: September 29, 2023
For any enquiries regarding the program, please contact: email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at Monorailex 2023! Please follow www.monorailex2023.org for continuous updates.