After the meeting with ASCE APM, the executive committee members attending the session, Peter Keller, Peter Timan, Peter Wittwer, Jaap Ketel and Carlos Banchik. The workshop counted with the attendance of Mr. Patrick Sweet, Monorail Product Manager of Bombardier Transportation as a guest. The group worked on many tasks:
- Taking the steps required to move the association from Nederland where it was founded five years ago by our General Secretary Jaap Ketel to Switzerland, where the financial and some administrative tasks will be taken care by Mr. Peter Wittwer and Peter Keller and staff at Derap AG. The balance of administrative tasks and marketing will be taken care of by Carlos Banchik and staff at Innova Technologies.
- Working on the Articles and Charter for the new Association. These documents will be presented to the attendees in our next event later this year.
- Review of our Mission statement, also to be presented in our next event.
- Development of the value proposition to our members,
- Identification of potential members to our association
- Development of guidelines for our website
- Review of the status of the Performance Specifications