JOIN THE IMA
The aim of the International Monorail Association is to provide a platform for interaction between National, Regional, and Local Public Authorities, the Monorail OEM Industry, the Monorail Operating and/or Maintenance Companies, Monorail Consulting Engineering Companies and Monorail System Builders, with the purpose to aid in the responsible and efficient use of Monorail for Public Mass Transit.
By becoming a member, you will have access to a powerful network of monorail professionals.
IMA brings a great deal of benefits to any organization involved in monorail technology. Membership is open to natural and legal persons with an interest in the use of Monorail in Public Mass Transit.
There are many benefits to joining IMA such as:
- STAY UP-TO-DATE Address important issues such as Performance Standards, Equipment Safety, Operational Technologies, Personal Safety and Security.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES Market to new customers and exchange ideas with those involved in the design and construction of monorails in other parts of the world.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT Learn from the experience of representatives of operating companies around the world, who exchange experiences and good practices with those in attendance.
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES Promote monorail concepts to potential markets skeptical about monorail benefits and who tend to stay with traditional solutions.
- 2734212 Ontario Inc. Peter Timan - Kingston, Canada
- Alstom - Saint-Ouen, France
- Aerom, Brazil
- Balance Drive AG
- Beijing Jiaotong University - Beijing, China → Company Introduction
- Bode. Die Tür! - Kassel, Germany
- Brist Axle - Montichiari BS,Italy
- BYD Transportation Solutions LLC - Los Angeles, USA → Company Introduction
- CE Cideon Engineering GmbH & Co. KG - Bautzen, Germany
- Companhia do Metropolitano de Sao Paulo - Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Conductix-Wampfler GmbH
- Dellner Couplers - Fallun, Sweden → Company Introduction
- Derap AG - Heimberg, Switzerland → Company Introduction
- Egyptian National Authoriy for Tunnels - Cairo, Egypt
- FOGTEC Brandschutz GmbH & Co KG - Cologne, Germany
- The Highroad Foundation, Maryland, USA
- HIRUN International Co. Ltd. - Changhua City, Taiwan
- Hitachi Rail STS - Genoa, Italy
- Innova Transportation LLC - Las Vegas, USA → Company Introduction
- J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG - Heidenheim, Germany
- k+v Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH - Ibbenbüren, Germany
- Intamin Transportation Ltd. - Schaan, Liechtenstein
- Kompetenznetz Rail Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH - Germany
- Kroenke Consulting - Kingston, Canada
- mageba sa - Bülach, Switzerland
- MAURER SPS GmbH - Munich, Germany
- Max Bögl Stiftung & Co. KG
- MFP Michelin - Clermont Ferrand, France
- NINIVE Casseform S.r.l. - Garbanate Monastero, Italy
- PATS Puzhen Alstom Transportation Systems Ltd. - Wuhu, China
- REHAU Industries SE & Co. KG - Rehau, Germany
- Ricardo Rail - Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom
- Schoen AG - Schmitten, Switzerland
- Schreiber Brücken-Dehntechnik - Mainhardt, Germany
- SENER Group - Los Angeles, USA → Company Introduction
- Structure Consultants PVT Ltd - New Dehli, India
- Swiss-German Monorail Group - Darmstadt, Germany
- TÜV Süd Rail GmbH - München, Germany
- Western Management Group - Las Vegas, USA